- Upcoming 3-day trip to Gulaga (near Tilba) Sacred mountain of the Yuin, with
Indigenous Elder, September 2019…book now.
- Exhibition at Gallery Alleggretti, Umbria, Italy….month of June, 2018.
(25 small works sold).
- Kuringai with Uncle Max (Dulumunmun) Indigenous Elder….
30 people 26th August 2018.
- Trip to the sacred mountain (Gulaga) of the Yuin People of south coast NSW
with Dulumunmun (Uncle Max) 26th to 28th May, 2017.
Email for enquiries before April 20th
- CD Launch…Wylie’s Ocean Pool,
"Swimming in Sound" (Poetry, Storytellings)…Available $20 including postage
- Talk with storytelling, images, questions 3rd March, Randwick Library:
“Meaning-Making and Mark-Making in Art”
- April 3rd Sunday, ‘Walking Country, Hearing Stories’, with Dulumunmun, Uncle Max,
- May 22nd or 29th (TBC) Kuringai, Walking Country with Uncle Max. Details,
register with caroline firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 5th Talk and demonstration at Derivan Paints, Nth Ryde on
Monoprinting with Paint.
- June 20th Randwick Art Society. Talk and demonstration/workshop.
Making Artist folding books.
- travels in Scotland, Denmark and Bhutan have produced a swag of visual
artwork, poetry, prose, writings.
- Double-sided Painterly Works are available [dimensions]- these can be hung
in a large space or where a window provides viewing from both sides….each
image viewed in this way is different….suggesting landscapes of different kinds
in colour and texture. They resemble stained glass windows where light plays with
- See "Walking Country" page for Dulumunmun walk (September 27-30, 2013)
- gave a presentation at Derivan Paints (August 16, 2013)
- painted in Matisse’s villa in France (July 2013)
- was artist-in-residence, Vytlacil Campus of Art Students League of New York
- gave a storytelling presentation (with Laura Simms, storyteller extraordinaire and
Tibetan Buddhist teacher) in Greenwich Village, New York City (April 2013)
- was shown in Out from Down Under & Beyond: Fine Art from Australia and
New Zealand, Agora Gallery, New York City, 11th May to 31st May.
Opening 6pm to 8pm 16th May.
- showed painting in Dressing Sydney: The Jewish Fashion Story
Sydney Jewish Museum (showing till December 2013).
‘Child-memory meets Philip Josephs in his Tailor shop’ at entrance to exhibit.
- Inclusion in TAP Gallery exhibition Sydney, February 2013
‘Human Rights: theme of Freedom’ - Painting: 'Exile Seeks Refuge'.
- Inclusion in Art Atrium Gallery, Bondi Junction exhibition ‘$3000 and Under’