* The Way of the S/Word: Storytelling as Emergent Liminal, International Journal of Qualitative Studies in Education, Vol. 21, Number 3, May-June 2008, U.S., pp. 251-267.
* The first bomb went off when I was two years old…’, Teaching Creative Writing to Refugees, Asylum Seekers - beyond the Classroom, in Some Saturdays (writings from teachers of The Refugee Language Program), edited L. Carnus, Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies, University of Sydney, pp. 10-12.
* Silence as a Way of Knowing in Yolngu Indigenous Australian Storytelling, Paper, storytelling in Consequentiality Volume 2, Mythology, Theology, Ontology, (ed. Dena Hurst), Expanding Human Consciousness, Tallahassee, Florida, US., 2006.
* Silence and Storytelling in Yolngu Australian Indigenous Culture, Centre for Cross Cultural Research, Australian National University, Negotiating the Sacred 11 Blasphemy and Sacrilege in the Arts, E-Press, ANU, 2005 November Conference.
* Sacred Oral Storytelling Invokes Limen in the Transformation of Reality, Thesis presented in fulfilment Degree of Doctor of Philosophy, January 2005, University of Western Sydney. (graduated September 2005). [includes CD of storytellings]
* Storytelling as Co-creating Community, New Community Quarterly, Borderlands Co-operative, Hawthorn, Vic, July 2005.
* The Researcher as Storyteller, College of Arts, Education and Social Sciences, University of Western Sydney, Conference paper/storytelling. Published on CD, 2005.
* Dis-member-ment from Place, Re-member-ing Home -- Yolngu Storytelling, Conference paper, storytelling, University of Queensland.
* Braiding Modes in Storytelling: Presentational, Personal and Discursive, Australian National University Conference, "Locations of Spirituality: Experience and Writing the Sacred", October 2002.
* Ancestral Beings are Stories: Dis-member-ment and Re-member-ing in Yolngu (Aboriginal) Storytelling. Independent Scholars’ Association of Australia Review, Vol 2, No 3, June 2002, Canberra.
* This Country 'bin lose 'im Dreaming, Colloquium Papers, Sense of Place Colloquium IV, Canberra, City of Federation in the Centenary of Federation, 2001, Social Ecology, University of Western Sydney.
* Report: Strategic Development for the Division of International Affairs and Business Development, Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor, University of Western Sydney, Hawkesbury, 1998
* Report: Environmental Studies at the University of Western Sydney -- Plan for Coordinating and Marketing of Offerings across Two Campuses, 1998.
* Case study for Environmental Law students, University of Technology, Sydney - Visuals and case study material, plus assignment work for students at UTS - Sylvania Waters. Special Project.
* Manuscript, in fulfilment of Master of Arts, (Creative Writing), Behind the Owl’s Mask, a Memoir.
* Playback Theatre Highlights Ideas in Advance Bank Team Development Project, Tafelink, (TAFE NSW) June 1993.
* Short Story: Canberra Merry-go-round, in We've All Got Day Jobs, published by Bland Loom Press 1990, (Also did cover design).
* The Word Incarnate, essay, published in the catalogue of the Women Artists' Multi-media exhibition, Unearthing the Goddess, at the Kelly Street Kolektiv, Sydney, 1988 [to accompany small sculpture in exhibition].
* Educational materials for Public Broadcasting Association of Australia, Materials to accompany oral history audiotapes.
* Cartoons on non-sexist library materials for ACT Schools Authority Library display on non-sexist library materials
* Classroom teaching/learning materials:
What is an Australian?
Australians: Where From?
For primary and secondary students - text and graphics, published by the ACT Multicultural Education Advisory Committee, 1983.
* Cover design for Multicultural Education ACT (Published by the ACT Multicultural Education Advisory Committee, 1983.
* The Curriculum Development Centre’s Multi-Arts Project: Creative Learning Processes’ The Australian Society for Education through the Arts Bulletin, January, 1981
* Multi-Arts and Meaning-Making, with Dr. Stephen Kemmis, unpublished paper -- for personnel involved in the Multi-Arts Project in Adelaide, Perth and Sydney and other interested schools and tertiary lecturers/teachers.
* Exploration Creativity: A Series of Community Workshops, Booklet, Centre for Continuing Education, Australian National University, ACT, 1980.
* Evaluation of a Package of Curriculum Materials, including Case study of Indian Wedding, with a Package of Educational Materials -- multi-media package and evaluation of implementation case study in school, produced to develop understanding of another (Indian) culture (includes source materials, slides, activities, film, video, Teachers’ materials, overhead transparencies - all colour coded and inter-linked), part of materials submitted in fulfilment of M.Ed. work, 1975.
MIND MOON CIRCLE, Journal of the Sydney Zen Centre:
* 20 Years with Sydney Zen Centre, Winter 2009, pp 21-22.
* Cover Design, Autumn 2008, Chinese Year of the Rat.
* Women and the Lushness of Kodoji, Winter 2008, pp. 24-25.
* Talk: Making String, Stringing Meaning, Plying Stories, pp.7-10,
* Haiku: Shell from the midden; haiku: Will this forest be…. Spring 2008,
* Editor of this issue: Zen and Indigenous Traditions.
* Letting Go, poem, Winter 2007, p.27.
* A Buddhist-Jewish Dialogue, with Joyce Kornblatt, Summer 2007, pp 9-14.
* Haiku on Zen Ritual, p.8, and The Greater Vehicle Hojo, p. 14, poems, Autumn 2007.
* Three Bodies of the Buddha - Meal Sutra, essay, Winter 2006, pp.11-16.
* Wild Honey among the Stringbarks: Silence and Knowing - in Yolngu Australian Aboriginal Culture, and Zen Dharma, Summer, 2006, pp 24-31.
* Learning from Dictionaries - A Zen Word-play of Feasting and Fasting, Summer 2006, pp. 27-28.
* Lost, Winter 2005, pp. 18-20.
* Clay Jizo Laughing, poem, p.17, and Ordinary Mind is the Tao, cartoon, p.8, Autumn, 2004.
* Zen and the Art of Women’s Monkey Business, Memories of the Women’s Retreat - Gorrick’s, January 2004, Summer 2004, p.23.
* Losing ‘I’-dentity - a Meditation on the Body Oceanic, Spring 2004, p.10.
* Feet, and Heart, poems, Autumn 2003, p.4, and cover.
* Country Calling Out, poem, Winter 2003, p.27.
* Emerging from one husk and entering another is like a traveller putting up at an inn… Dharma talk, Case 35:
Which is the True Ch’ien? Summer 2003, pp. 14 -18.
* Sesshin Poems, many photographs, Spring 2001.
* Picking Chestnuts, poem, Hoddle’s Creek sesshin, April 2000, Autumn, 2000, p.25.
* Demeter and Persephone, poem, Mind, Moon, Circle, Journal of the Sydney Zen Centre, 2000
* Kaimu, enchanted black lava realm in the year of the new Millennium 2000: a fairytale, Spring/Summer 2010. pp.30-34.
* Musings on the Hexagram of the I Ching: ‘Wei Chi - Before Completion’, Summer 2000, pp 22-23.
* At the Cliff Edge: a Meditation on Birth and Death, article on my mother’s passing, Winter, 1999, pp. 9-11. [Also editor of this issue].
* A Body of Flowers, prose poem, Autumn 1997, p.13.
* Chrysalis, Gorrick’s Run, Easter, 1994, Winter 1994, p. 6.
* Kin, poem, Summer 1993, p.16.
* Poems: Sesshin April 24-May 1, 1992, Winter 1992, pp. 21-21.
RETURN TO TOP